How to Make a Reservation
Use the calendar near the bottom of this page to select (click / tap) the date for which you would like to reserve the Town Hall.
Then complete the form (fields with * are required) and click / tap Send.
Completion of this form and submission of payment means you agree to the Hall Rental Policy below.
Important: After you click / tap to Send your information, you will be taken to a payments page where you must submit payment of $130.00 for Hall Rental and Deposit. Your reservation will not be approved until payment is received.
Explanation of Fees
$50 deposit (returned if no damage)
$75 rental fee
$5 convenience fee
Hall Rental Policy
- You must be a Town of Lebanon resident and at least 21 years of age to rent the hall. No 3rd party rentals.
- Reservation may be made up to 1 year in advance.
- A Town staff member will open the hall the day of rental at the time indicated by the resident.
- Resident is responsible for condition of hall when finished: floor swept, floor mopped (if necessary), spills wiped up, and tables and chairs returned to their previous locations.
- No live music. DJ’s and dancing allowed only within the confines of the building.
- Hall has a maximum capacity of 96 persons.
- No rentals to For-Profit businesses will be allowed.
- $25 fee will be held if rental is cancelled later than 10 days prior to rental date.
- No smoking in building.
- No furniture taken outside.
- All garbage must be taken with you including bags in containers in kitchen, bathrooms, hall, and none left outside or burned. Do not leave dirty diapers in bathrooms.
- Building and grounds must be vacated no later than 11pm.
- You are liable for any damage – broken or damaged articles must be paid for.
- No sitting on tables.
- Hooks are provided for hanging decorations from ceiling. These must be used for decorating. Use of tape, thumbtacks, and/or any other hanging devices is strictly prohibited. No decorations can be attached in any way to walls, woodwork, doors or windows.
- Decorating is to be done the day of the event. An additional $20 will be charged to groups wanting to decorate the evening before event-day.
- WiFi is available. The password is Wisconsin.
- Town of Lebanon is not liable for injury or accident.
- Resident renting hall is in charge of responsible drinking.
- Responsible person of event agrees to hold harmless the Town of Lebanon for loss or damage of personal property or injury arising from use of the hall.
- Failure to comply with these rules will result in refusal for permission to use the Town Hall again and forfeiture of deposit.
Available Facilities at the Town Hall
The facility includes the following for your use.
- 12 8-foot tables
- 2 6-foot tables
- 95 chairs
- Stove / oven
- WiFi connection
If you have any questions regarding renting, contact the Clerk at 920-359-0116 (call or text).
If you would prefer not to submit payment online, you can use the offline method described on this page.
Town Hall Reservations Calendar and Information Form