Test Building Permit

The Town of Lebanon participates in County Comprehensive Zoning and works cooperatively with the Planning and Zoning Office in the administration of the County ordinances.

Do I Need a Building Permit?

Steps to Building in the Unincorporated Areas of Waupaca County

First Structure on the Lot

∙ Contact the Planning & Zoning Office to make sure that you have a development right available to build. Even if the first structure on the lot is a shed or garage, there must first be an available development right.

∙ A Property Address/Fire Number must be obtained for 9-1-1 purposes. Click here to learn how.

∙ Only one dwelling unit is allowed per tax parcel. Additional units would require a land division if a development right is available (see Land Division section for more information).

More info would follow, if this were a live page.